Table of Contents
How to move cartons without pains
Some “to do / not to do” advises for a moving
If you have already transported and loaded moving cartons in a truck, you know that the risk of twisting your back is real. Siam Relocation can give you some advice for saving some back pains for your next move.
Follow these tips to protect your back and relieve your body throughout a move:
- Bend your knees and keep your back straight when loading. Lift with the legs, not with the back!
- Wear gloves with PVC pimples so that what you are carrying will not escape you.
- Get help to lift and carry objects that are the heaviest or bigger even if they are light.
- Spread out of your way anything that could bother you or make you stumble.
- Bring the objects closer to your center of gravity: stick them to your body.
- Take your time to lift up your boxes and walk slowly.
If you follow those last advice, you won’t have any problems. Now are the things not to do, during a move if you don’t want to stay on your bed for the week after your move…
- Don’t carry more than one carton or one object at a time.
- Don’t run; don’t use areas that are congested by your other business or difficult to access.
- Don’t carry damaged cartons. Reinforce them with large scotch tape before lifting them.
- Don’t attempt to transport objects that are too heavy for you.
- Don’t wear cardboard on the head or soft objects like carpets on your shoulders.
- Don’t lean forward when carrying heavy objects.
Our last two tips:
- Listen to your body! If you feel a small pain, stop immediately, otherwise the pain will increase until you get something really bad
- Stretch before and after your move.
Do you further information ?
Download our brochure (PDF) !
FAQ | Load your belongings safely
What is the most efficient way to pack my shipment?
The packaging of the product will differ. However, for safe transportation, it is essential to put it on a normal pallet of 4048 inches and shrink-wrap it. This will make loading and unloading easier while also saving you time and money.
What Is The Definition Of Security In A Moving Truck?
Security might mean various things to different individuals. During its logistics service, a secure moving truck guarantees that all things are safe.
What Is the Price of a Truck Security System?
You may get simple automobile alarms for as little as PS5 on the internet, or more complicated ones for as much as PS9,000. Make careful to read reviews and compare characteristics with your vehicle before making a purchase. A security system for your moving truck may be an investment in your safety, the protection of your family, and the security of your belongings. Before making a choice, consider all of your possibilities.
Why Is Having Reliable Security Systems for Moving Trucks Important?
A moving truck must be safeguarded since it delivers costly stuff such as jewels and other pricey items.
DocShipper info: Do you like our article today? For your business interest, you may like the following useful articles :
DocShipper Advise : We help you with the entire sourcing process so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- Having trouble finding the appropriate product? Enjoy our sourcing services, we directly find the right suppliers for you!
- You don't trust your supplier? Ask our experts to do quality control to guarantee the condition of your goods!
- Do you need help with the logistics? Our international freight department supports you with door to door services!
- You don't want to handle distribution? Our 3PL department will handle the storage, order fulfillment, and last-mile delivery!
SIAM Relocation - Best price moving company in Thailand !
Due to our attractive pricing, many customers trust our services and we thanks them. Stop to overpay the services and save money with our tailored package matching will all type of removals, from small volume to full house, let us find the best and cost-effective option.
Communication is important, which is why we strive to discuss in the most suitable way for you!